Find a Florist for You
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Finding a Florist and other Flower topics.
How can I find the right florist for me?
When it comes down to it sometimes seeing is believing. And, if you want to find a good local florist, get out there and look for one. Once you set foot in a flower shop you can get a feel for what they have to offer. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do you like the display arrangements?
- Is there signs of artistic expression in the florist's arrangements?
- Is there consistently nice design and presentation?
- Are there a lot of plants and flowers to choose from?
- Does the menu span from the ordinary rose to exotic tropical foliage that you've never seen before?
If you can answer yes to the majority of these questions then you've probably found a good florist. Overall it's matter of taste—find what YOU like.