Make Your Valentine's Flowers Stick Out
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Valentine's Day Flowers Tips and other Flower topics.
What should I write on my Valentines Day card?
Valentine's Day flowers are a dime a dozen. Well, actually, they can be quite expensive although they are the most stereotypical gift around. Do you want to make your bouquet really stand out? Make your flowers really stand out by including a memorable card. Here are some great ideas:
- You're always on my mind. I love you forever.
- I can't wait to celebrate this special day with you.
- I couldn't wait another day to say I Love You! (send the flowers on the 13th)
- For the most beautiful woman in the world.
- A dozen reminders of my love for you.
- With you by my side, it's Valentine's Day 365 days a year.
- My love for you is immeasurable.
- You fill my life with joy.
- I treasure every minute that I spend with you.
- You make the world a more beautiful place.
Happy Valentines Day!