Good Choices For Annuals, Biennials And Tender Pernnials
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Flower Guide and other Flower topics.
Depending on what part of the country you are in, here are some good choices for annuals, biennials and tender perennials that are black or near black.
- Alcea rosea 'Nigra'
- Centaurea 'Black Ball'
- Dianthius - several black varieties
- Kennedia Nigricans (Black Coral Pea)
- Lardizabalata Biternata (Zabala Fruit)
- Akebia quinata
- Nemophila ingignis 'Penny Balck'
- Papaver somniferum 'Guinness'
- Scabiosa atropurpurea 'Ace Of Spades'
- Tacca Chantrieri (Bat Plant).
These all vary in the shade of black that they sport but are all good choices.