Wedding Flower Checklist
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Wedding Flower Tips and other Flower topics.
What flowers do I need for my wedding?
Think about every wedding that you've ever been to and you can probably remember seeing hundreds of flowers. Flowers are an essential part of a wedding and it is critical that you plan your floral needs out properly. Be careful that you don't forget to order any of the flowers that you need. Here's a cheat sheet:
- Bridal Bouquet
- Throwing Bouquet for the Bride
- Special Bouquet for the Maid of Honor
- Bouquets for the Bridesmaids
- Groom's Boutonniere
- Boutonnieres for Best Man and Groomsmen
- Boutonnieres for Fathers of the Bride and Groom (and Perhaps the Grandfathers)
- Corsages for Mothers/Grandmothers of the Bride and Groom
- Boutonniere for Ring Bearer (if there is one)
- Flower Basket full of Petals or Bouquet for Flower Girl
- Ceremony Arrangements
- Arrangement for Guest Book Table
- Centerpieces for Reception Tables
- More Elaborate Centerpiece for Head Table
- Flowers or Petals for Cake Table
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.