Get Personal With Your Florist
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Finding a Florist and other Flower topics.
What should a florist do for me?
If you're trying to choose between local florists to find the best one for you, think on a personal level. It's in your best interest to select a florist who is willing to get to know you personally; this entails the following:
- He/she will remember the types of bouquets and arrangements that you prefer
- He/she will keep track of your special occasions and send you reminders about them
- He/she will ask a lot of questions to suit your needs perfectly
- He/she will ask questions to determine exactly what you're looking for
- He/she will offer advice and suggestions for all of your needs
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.